The Hamilton/Burlington SPCA (HBSPCA) is a private non-profit animal welfare charity. The HBSPCA protects animals from people, cares for animals in its companion animal hospital, kennels and foster homes and promotes responsible pet ownership.
Care, Advocate, Protect, Educate.
- We are Curious: we strive to be a leader by actively seeking out evidence-based best practices.
- We are Collaborative: we partner with individuals and organizations.
- We act with Integrity: we act from an ethical framework.
- We act with Respect: we treat animals and people with dignity.
- We are Compassionate: we are caring, empathetic and understanding.
- We practice Stewardship: we are caretakers of animal welfare, and of the reputation and resources of the HBSPCA.
- We are Transparent: we are open and honest about what we do, how we do it, and the challenges we face.
- We are Accountable: we are responsible for our actions.
Proud Member of the:
Our Charitable Registration Number: 11923 6750 RR0001