Try a class where you paint on glass while raising money for a good cause!
No discounts or Wagjag/Groupon etc. vouchers permitted
Join Paint & Cocktails at Ye Olde Squire, 875 Main St W, Hamilton for a wonderful cause!
Put down your phone, pick up a paintbrush, and do something different with your night.
- You’ll spend two hours painting 2 wine glasses as our artist guides you and your crew.
- Plus, you may discover a great new bar or restaurant in your neighbourhood.
- And it’s okay if the last things you painted were your walls, because fun is our only requirement. We’ll bring the supplies; you bring your sense of humour and a few good friends.
- Price includes 2 wine glasses, paint, brushes, and instruction
Why should I microchip my pet?
Micro chipping is a wonderful thing you can do for your pet.
Pets that have microchips have a far greater chance of being reunited with their family when they get lost, or even stolen. According to the American Humane Association, only 22% of lost dogs overall were returned to their families, while the return-to-owner rate for micro chipped dogs was over 52%.
Microchips are approximately the size of a grain of rice and are inserted beneath an animal’s skin, between its shoulder blades. The process is painless and takes about 2 minutes. Each microchip has a unique identification number and contains contact information for the pet’s owner. A scanner is used to collect the information on the microchip once it has been inserted. Each microchip (only one per animal is necessary) costs $25, and provides a permanent means of identification for each pet.
What is the price?
$25 for a rabies vaccine (AND free microchip if one is needed), OR, $25 for a microchip only.
Note: if you have any vaccine records for your pet, please bring them that day with you
This event sold out within 2 hours, thank you to everyone who purr-chased a ticket. Stay tuned for an upcoming date in August!
Join us at the HBSPCA with Hamilton’s own Katie Favell to create a beautiful, unique customized portrait of your OWN pet! Katie will walk you through the steps to paint YOUR OWN pet on a 12 x 12 canvas.
Tickets are $50 each (available online ONLY) and include:
– 12 x 12 canvas with a pre-traced image of YOUR OWN pet (You must e-mail the artist, Katie Favell at firstname.lastname@example.org,with a clear, high resolution image of your pet)
– Paint brushes
– Complimentary tea from David’s Tea and light snacks
– The opportunity to meet an HBSPCA adoptable pet and learn how funds from this fundraiser are helping our animals
– A $20 tax receipt (processing time is approx 2 weeks)