On your marks…get set…BAKE!
National Cupcake Day is Monday February 25, 2019 and the Hamilton/Burlington SPCA is inviting you to join us for the sweetest day of the year and ‘bake’ a difference for animals in need!
How can I participate?
There are tons of great ways to participate and we encourage you to think outside the box and have fun! Some of the most popular ways to participate in this ‘sweet’ fundraiser include:
- Hosting your own Bake Sale or Cupcake Party at home, work, school, or anywhere you think people will enjoy a tasty treat and inviting guests to make a donation in exchange for a delicious cupcake (or other sweet treat)
- Creating the best coffee break ever by hosting friendly competitions between departments or floors, or offering cupcakes to your customers in exchange for a donation
- Donating the proceeds from the sale of a particular item, or a portion of your business’s proceeds from the month of February (or a particular week or day within February)
- Sending Cupcake-Grams or Cupcake e-cards to your family, friends and co-works for Valentine’s Day
- Selling calorie free paper cupcakes
- Donating online to the Hamilton/Burlington SPCA
- And much more!
Not a fan of cupcakes? No problem! Bake any number of other sweet treats like cookies, donuts, cakepops, ‘pupcakes’ (we can’t forget about the dogs) or healthy alternatives like fruit served in muffin tin liners or calorie-free paper cupcakes. The possibilities are endless!
Not able to hold a fundraiser but still want to help? Donate to Hamilton/Burlington SPCA and save and animal by doing something sweet! Proceeds from this important fundraiser will provide care, protection, shelter, vaccinations, spay/neuter surgeries and lifesaving medical treatments for animals at the Hamilton/Burlington SPCA and in our communities.
National Cupcake Day is on Monday February 25, 2019, but the fun doesn’t have to end there! Participate anytime between February 1st and March 3rd 2019 and raise some ‘dough’ for abandoned, abused and neglected animals in our community. Register online (for free) and join the Hamilton/Burlington SPCA as we fight cruelty with cupcakes and ‘bake’ a difference for animals in need!
Thank you to the following businesses for participating in National Cupcake Day in support of the Hamilton/Burlington SPCA!
• Sweet Paradise
• The Hearty Hooligan
• Hotti Biscotti
• Weil’s of Westdale Bakery
• Cake & Loaf Bakery
• Bitten on Locke
• Kelly’s Bake Shop & the Rocca Sisters
• The Donut Diner
• Bring Your Dog Café
• Walker’s Chocolates
• Ka Kau Chocolate
• Pita Pit @ Barton Street
• Art Aggregate
• Momentum Credit Union
• Meridian Credit Union
• Staybridge Suites Hamilton
• Homewood Suites Hamilton
• Queenston Chevrolet Buick GMC
• M & G Pet Food
• Bark & Fitz Appleby
• Bark & Fitz Queensway
• Pet Value @ Upper James Street
• Pet Value Burlington
• Big Al’s Aquarium
• Ren’s Pets Waterdown
• Ren’s Pets Burlington
• Ren’s Pets Ancaster
• Headon Forest Animal Hospital
• Kingsway Animal Hospital
• Ancaster Animal Hospital
• Clappison Vet Services
• Chedoke Animal Hospital
• Watzin Veterinary Clinic
• VCA Canada Bay Cities Animal Hospital
• Village Cat Clinic
• The Cat Clinic
• Spencer Creek Animal Hospital
• VCA Canada Eastside Animal Hospital
• Nelson Animal Hospital
• Binbrook Animal Hospital
• Upper Ottawa Animal Hospital
• Ridgemount Elementary School
• Holbrook Elementary School
• Flow Lifestyle Boutique
• Brant Children’s Center
• Victoria Gardens Long Term Care
• Bertram Place Retirement Living Center
• Case United Church