Hamilton Burlington SPCA Fall Lottery 2020
Thanks to everyone that supported our Spring Lottery! Combined with ticket sales and donations, the Spring Lottery generated $99,252!
Our goal for the Fall Lottery is to reach $100,000, and with your help, we know we can do it!
**TICKETS NOW ON SALE! **
We invite you to purchase tickets by calling 905-574-7722 Ext 407, Monday through Friday. You can also email email@example.com with your name and phone # so that a dedicated volunteer can call you to complete your purchase.
Join us on Facebook to see how funds from lottery ticket sales make a difference, every day.
Thank you for choosing to make a difference in your community. Remember, when you play, the animals always win!
Please note that tax receipts will not be issued for lottery ticket purchases.
Fall Lottery 2020 – Rules and Regulations.
2020 Fall Lottery License No. M845457
Charitable registration number 119236750 RR 0001
- Tickets must be purchased before Thursday, October 29, 2020 to be eligible for Early Bird Draw on Friday, October 30, 2020.
- Tickets are available for purchase until Friday, November 27, 2020 for the Grand Prize Draw on Monday, November 30 at 2 p.m.
- All tickets purchased before 12:00 pm on the day of a Daily Draw qualify for that day’s draw, Weekdays Nov. 2 – 27.
- Draws will take place at Hamilton/Burlington SPCA at 245 Dartnall Road, Hamilton ON at 2 p.m.
- 8,000 tickets have been printed.
- Tickets numbers will be emailed or mailed to purchaser.
- Must be 18 years or older and a resident of Ontario to purchase tickets.
|Date of draw||Winner’s Name||City||Ticket number|
|Oct 30th (early bird prize $2,500)|
|Nov 1st ($1,000)|
|Nov 2nd ($1,000)|
|Nov 3rd ($1,000)|
|Nov 4th ($1,000)|
|Nov 5th ($1,000)|
|Nov 6th ($1,000)|
|Nov 9th ($1,000)|
|Nov 10th ($1,000)|
|Nov 11th ($1,000)|
|Nov 12th ($1,000)|
|Nov 13th ($1,000)|
|Nov 16th ($1,000)|
|Nov 17th ($1,000)|
|Nov 18th ($1,000)|
|Nov 19th ($1,000)|
|Nov 20th ($1,000)|
|Nov 23rd ($1,000)|
|Nov 24th ($1,000)|
|Nov 25th ($1,000)|
|Nov 26th ($1,000)|
|Nov 27th ($1,000)|
|Nov 30th (Grand Prize $5,000)|