1,000 Subsidized Cat Spay/Neuters available in 2020, thanks to
PetSmart Charities® of Canada Grant!
The Hamilton/Burlington SPCA is thrilled to announce that once again we have received a PetSmart Charities of Canada grant! This amazing grant program will allow us to provide 1,000
cat spay/neuter surgeries at a cost of just $20 to the pet parent in 2020/2021.
Get your cat fixed for $20!
Our APRIL PetSmart Grant program is ready to accept registrations!
Please read carefully
* Open to male and female cats that are between 4 months and 5 years of age
* Limited surgery spots available – max 2 cats per household
* Available to residents in the L8L, L8M, L8N & L8K postal codes – If you have previously submitted an application, but not yet booked a surgery spot, for our regular spay/neuter program and you fall in the above postal codes please email Michelle at email@example.com to indicate you would like to move your application to the PetSmart Grant program. Be sure to include the name on the application as well as the cats name in your email
* Pet parents will be contacted, in the order emails are received, to make the payment over the phone and book a surgery date
* Questions? Please contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not fall into the above postal codes please feel free to use our regular low cost program. You can find the information HERE